Traffic Signs and Parking
TRAFFIC SIGNS - Left turns are restricted on the corner
of Hindry and Florence. If coming from that direction use Manchester instead.
PARKING - The theater has the use of 2 parking lots during
performances as well as ample street parking (take note of parking restrictions).
- Parking next to the theater is reserved for handicap patrons.
- Hensel Phelps parking at 8330 Hindry Ave. (across the street by the train) opens an hour before each performance, is closed when a performance begins and reopens at completion.
- Free street parking is available on 83rd Street and in the adjoining neighborhood. Please do not park on Hindry or in the RYDER parking spaces (on 83rd across Hindry from the theater). Cars parked in these spaces will be towed away.
Please read all traffic and parking signs carefully when coming to the theater as they
may have changed since this was posted.
- Patrons can take the Metro K Line to the Westchester/Veterans stop, which is just a short one block walk to the Westchester Playhouse.
- Receive a $5 discount by showing your Metro TAP card when purchasing a full price ticket at the box office.
Sunday Reading Series