Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
Health and Safety Protocols
Kentwood Players' goal is to create a safe environment for everyone visiting our theater. All shows at the Westchester Playhouse will be performed within the existing state, county, and city health mandates to enhance safety and minimize risk for our guests, artists, and staff who are visiting or working with us.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is no longer required to attend a performance at the Westchester Playhouse
- Masks are no longer required to attend a performance at the Westchester Playhouse, however they are encouraged.
- If you do not feel well, or have COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
What Else You Can Do
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE ILL: If you do not feel well, have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. Call our Box Office to talk with us about exchanging your ticket to a different performance, converting it into a donation, or processing a refund.
- PRACTICE FREQUENT HAND SANITIZING AND WASHING: Hand sanitizer is available from multiple dispensers in our lobby.
What We Are Doing
- CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have implemented a site-specific cleaning program. We pay special attention to areas where people gather, along with surfaces such as handrails, door handles, armrests, and countertops. We also have hand sanitizers available onsite. We clean and sanitize seating areas after each performance and clean high-touch surfaces in all restrooms pre- and post-performance. We have made it a policy to set our fans to ON anytime there are people in the building. We’ve an upgraded CDC compliant and NEBB certified air balanced HVAC system with MERV 13 filters and BiPolar Ionization installed throughout the building.
- PROTOCOLS FOR ARTISTS, PRODUCTION CREW AND STAFF: All artists and staff must be fully vaccinated. In addition, upon entering the building each day they are acknowledging that they are feeling well and have not recently been exposed to COVID-19.